Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Catching up!!!!

Well I have to say we have been away for a while not literally but we have been busy doing all kinds of random things. As most of you know we bought a duplex in Springville and we are so excited!!! We moved in the basement and love it. We did a lot of work in a short time 2 weeks you see this is how long we had to be of our apartment at the time. With lots of long nights and all kinds of extra help and supply of tools we were able to get it done. We are finally done but we still have a lot to do it seems like Thanks to all who helped!! We will update the blog later with some before and after pics. Now for an update on Oliver he is getting sooooo big! His teeth finally popped through and thank heavens for that! love his toothy smile it is the best! He is mobile and is fast with his hands his new thing is to stand up to everything, he is even getting a little daring and letting go for a few seconds. WHAT!!! we are so not ready for any sort of walking any time soon!!! since we are so behind on our blog we thought we would add a slide show of our last month. ( well Oliver's last month:) )

4 comments:

Kennen said...

Sooo cute! I'm glad his teeth finally came through. That should give him a little relief. Sounds like your house is about done. I need to come see how it all turned out.

[Morgan] said...

I'm so glad to see an update!!! You guys are great!

Tranchell Family said...

what you have a blog and never told me???? SO DANG CUTE!! what a cute little man. I am not a very good friend and dont call more often, how are things? I will call later!

Dayton and Candice said...

Oh my heck Alyse!! That is the cutest little turkey I have ever seen-- Could I be right in saying he is your Dad in baby form! Eyelashes, eyelashes, eyelashes-- He is just as beautiful as his Mama-- So you live in Springville...Me too!! We live over by the new Insta-Care on the way to Wal-mart. We will have to hang out sometime, Go on a walk with the boys ( if the weather hold up)! Come check us out at www.daytonandcandice.blogspot.com