
Well what do you do when you see little Oliver racing for something out of the blue and turns out it is the stairs? Well I laughed and got the camera!!!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Oliver discovered the stairs........
Posted by Bandley Family at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Oh Oliver! Your Aunt Morgan sure loves you! What a workout you are!!! Alyse you are hilarious.
Awwww....he is co cute! Look how excited he was, thats adorable.
he is so dang cute! he is getting so big so fast!
ooh gosh a couple of weeks ago we went through this. we still need to get a gate. goodness he is cute!!!
I guess it was only a matter of time, right? Time to get him a craash helmet!
Alyse, remember me, Natalie Shelley...I came across your blog and I just had to say Oliver is so adorable. I'd never even seen a picture of him before. What awesome eyelashes he has. Holy cow, what a cutie!
We are so excited to find you guys (found you through Morgans blog)! We love you and your baby is beautiful!
Matt and Jesicca Kallas
He is getting way too big. Where does the time go...? He is so cute!!! How are you guys liking your new place? =]
What a cutie, I'm so glad I finally got to meet him in person..it was good to see you! He's soooo handsome!
Hey this is Whitney, I hope it's okay if I add you to my wonderful blog list. I love Oliver....oh my his personality is so funny....he looks like you and acts like Stefan!
Hey Bandley, I just found your blog. I am sitting in your old hood watching for a burglary suspect and found you. Its good to see you are doing well. Man that is some curly hair on that kid. He is lucky he looks nothing like you. What a good looking kid you have. Later Jerid.
Post a Comment