Thursday, March 6, 2008

Cant get enough of this little Guy!!!

Oliver and Stefan were being so cute last night hangin out oli reading his book and stef reading his literature? So cute had to blog it!!! This is his new gummy smile if you say let me see your gums this is what you get! so funny just cant get enough.
No words really, love this face!

Me and dad hangin out "Best Buddies" Love my Boys.

13 comments:

Jess and Joe said...

So Cute!! I can't believe how much he looks like you Alyse. Are they so much fun, or what??

Nielson's said...

oh my i could eat him!! love the shoes and the camo pants! Does he like the ball? Anyway he makes me smile!

Dkole said...

Alyse how are you? I am so glad you found my blog. Oliver is to die for. He is so adorable. He looks just like you. I will be checking your blog all the time now. Keep in touch!!!!

Unknown said...

Love the face expression too! Is Oli still sick?? What the pits!!!

Vanessa Jane said...

look at those eyelashes!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[Morgan] said...

Can't get enough of that smile!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
[Morgan] said...

Alyse! I probably should have explained that I was only having pictures of the kids taken, not of the whole family and ashley ended taking some of me for fun! ha ha.
Some people probably thought it was weird that there weren't any of ryan! lol. Our family pics are in the fall!

Sperry Family said...

we love your blog, hope you don't mind we added you as one of our friends?! check out our blog at sperryfamily06.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Alyse Bandley???? Hey this is Julie Macdonald!! I just found your blog through Kates. Your baby is so dang cute. I can not believe those eye lashes!!!! I'm totally jealous! Anyway, I just had to say something about that cause they're amazing. It's good to see what your little family is up to. Hope you don't mind me stalking you from time to time.