Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So Oliver loves his Cereal!!!! wow he gobble every little bit up! what a sweetie!!!

We decided to get a booster instead and well we had such great luck with the rainforest jumperoo that we knew he would love this! he does he gets really excited to see it! Love Him he is at such a fun age I can watch him all day and it is so entertaining.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww solid foods what a fun time! Adam likes to shreak or make gurgling noises while he eats so I basically have to hose both of us down after every meal because we are both covered in whatever he happens to be eating..FYI carrots stain EVERYTHING!!!

Kennen said...

Mr. Mischief. Fits him to a tee. I miss the little guy. We all need to get feeling better soon so I can give him a squeeze.