Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day from Oliver.

Oliver wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day!!!! xoxoxo
Oliver loves the Valentine Aunt Niki gave him it is a furry devil!! so cute!! And she gave him some more Baby Einstein movies he loves!

Funny isnt it so Oliver.

7 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Happy Valentines Day Oli We love you!

Hillary said...

Happy V day little guy! We miss you! Big hugs from Aunt Hillary, uncle Nick, and the Boys

DANIELLE said...

OK.. HOW CUTE IS THAT FIRST PICTURE!! I LOVE IT!!

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Hey! This is Meri! You little Oliver is so sweet! I am so glad I found your blog! Keep in touch!
thesimpsonbunch.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

He's so cute! I love his hair!

Vanessa Jane said...

hello! I just found your blog! so dang excited about this. I can't believe how much mr. oliver looks like a bonnett! he is wayyy cute. it was fun seeing you in utah valley. I miss the place. come visit us at: www.moodytree.blogspot.com

Nielson's said...

I can't handle how much he looks like you! I love him.