Friday, February 22, 2008

Giggles Giggles Giggles!!!

wacha doin MOM? Curious George!!!
Lately Oliver just laughs he thinks it is so funny whatever you're doing what a fun age!!
SMILES Oliver is all SMILES MONSTER! Thats what the Jammies say and well we have to say this is true Oli is a cute little monster!

Love You Buddy!!!!

5 comments:

the keele's said...

OLIVER!!! you are so cute. his lil rosie cheeks are so cute too! my favorite. i am glad you put up tons of cute ones of him!!!

katie

Hillary said...

Oli we love you! It was so good to see you again finally! We missed you soooooooo much. Hugs and kisses!

[Morgan] said...

I love that gummy grin! I remember when you bought those rocket pj's when you were pregnant! I can't believe he's big enough to wear them already! Time passes too quickly!

Kennen said...

He's too cute. I'm sorry he's not feeling well.

kate said...

Alyse! I love your new template! So cute!! It fits!