Sunday, September 20, 2009

Six Happy Years!!!


Well it's true the stef and i have been married for 6 years today! it feels like so many more! im sure the next 30 will be just as enjoyable as the first 6! Heres a little picture to take you back a bit. xoxoxo love ya

8 comments:

Melisa said...

Happy Anniversary!

[Morgan] said...

what?! i completely forgot to wish you a happy anniversary yesterday! what a jerk i am.
so, happy anniversary a day late!

Miss Nicole said...

I totally forgot to wish you happy anniversary on Sunday!! So sorry! If you want to do something fun we will tend again...

Kennen said...

Wow! I feel horrible. I even had it on the calendar. I'm surprised Stefan didn't remind me!! Happy, happy.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

When was this picture taken? You two don't look too different.
I still to this day remember your wedding announcement picture.. it was so cute. You are one hot couple!

The Andersen Adventures said...

Congrats! You two are such a darling couple!

Mandi said...

Congratulations! Where did the time go? You guys are very cute together. It was good to see you at Walmart the other day. You have darling kids!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

cute. You guys look so much younger, but at the same time you look the same.
ONE HOT COUPLE there!