Friday, September 4, 2009

Little Sweetie is 6 Months....

Kenley is so funny she lays in her bed every morning and plays, we just lay in bed and and listen on the monitor, it is so cute!
This Jumper was the best money ever spent oliver loved it and now so does kenley she is so funny to watch!! she jumps like crazy especially when yo gabba gabba is on, and squeels, i love her!!
Kenley is such a good baby i love it she sits and and rolls and is trying to crawl! so fun but happening all way too fast.
This little gal sure loves her some food!!!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

i can't believe how much she looks like stef.
such a cutie.

Hillary said...

I need to see her more often. Give her big squeezes from Aunt Hillary.

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

Happy Half Birthday Kenley!
I love that she plays in her crib in the mornings.. cute.

Miss Nicole said...

Her eyes are looking so huge in these pictures I love it!!! Love HER!!