Jonas, Ellie and Oliver hanging out before Sunday dinner.
Oliver and Daddy so handsome in their chruch clothes.
We have decided he gets cuter every day!!! love him Oh Oli what a little muffin man!!!

Funny Story Ellie put these sweet sun glasses on Oliver and he loved it he totally kept them on for a while he didnt take them off I ended up taking them off for him so funny We LOVE him what can we say.

4 comments:
Oh he is sooo handsome in his church clothes. Give him big hugs and kisses from us.
I can not handle the picture of him in the church clothes love hime he is a cutie pie! His eyes look so cute in that picture LOVE it!
Very good lookin' little guy. My favorite part is the you are sitting at the fireplace in the bottom picture, surrounded by all the drinks... ha ha.
Hey I heard little Ollie is feeling yucky, I hope he gets feeling better. Hey I also wanted to tell you that you have been tagged. The info is on my blog.
Post a Comment