Friday, January 4, 2008

Happy New Year

Gotta love the proped blanket and bottle trick. Oli on his new Lion from Gandma and Grandpa Bonnett.

He loves to sit on it and watch cartoons the best is his feet can already touch the ground but he cant move, Love it.

This is the Face we love!!!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Yeah! I'm so glad to see new pictures. Oli has the best shoes. Those chucks are darling. Does Stef wear his too? ha ha. I love that little guy.

Hillary said...

That lion toy looks like so much fun! He is gettting soooo big.

Miss Nicole said...

I love him! He is such a big boy! I cannot believe how fast he is growing up.

MEB said...

Nicole told me I needed to come check out the pictures of Oliver. He is adorable! I love it bigs eyes! I can't believe how big he's getting.

Melinda