



Aunt Morgan and Uncle Ryan Also took a few of this guy, i love it because it is exactly what he looks like 95% of the time. so sweet but so naughty at the same time. I could just kiss this face all day MAAA!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Busy... should be his middle name.
Posted by Bandley Family at 9:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So handsome!
I love the picture of Stefan and Oli sleeping...haha so cute. I love the pictures Morgan took! Kenley is so cute.. sad that she and Tula are the same age and they never see each other.
Oliver looks just like you in that last picture of him winking!
is Kenley's hair still straight?
I love him! Love the pics!
Awwwe! so cute! both your kids are beautiful and they look so much alike! Great pictures! :)
Post a Comment