Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Sweetie

This is our favorite part of the day going for a walk I think they love it as much as me.
Its crazy how fast the kiddies grow everyday I love it, oh the joys of being a mom!!


She loves her bouncer it is soooo nice!

Kenley and daddy taking a nap, she loves her dad!!

This is the cute onsie shirt Grandma Jean made kenley its dang cute on her had to post a picture.

St.Patricks day.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh I could just squeeze them, they are just so cute!

Nielson's said...

Love them!

Morgan said...

too too cute. they look a lot alike when sleeping i think!
that green bow is adorable:)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

looks like you got your double stroller.... how is it?
I totally think Kenley looks like Stefan. She's so cute... and so little to chubby Tula.