She's beautiful!! Congratulations to you all! I'm sure Oliver will be a fun big brother to Kenley! She looks like she has the curly hair gene too...how fun!!
She is so cute!!!!!!! I love those cheeks! Can't wait to see some pictures of her with her eyes open! Well I guess she is peeking in the last one.... haha! I'm excited to see her in person!
Congrats! She is beautiful! So glad that she is here and all is well. Is there anything better than a new little baby? Hope you are recovering and getting some rest!!
16 comments:
Oh...SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!! How is Alyse feeling? Please let me know if you guys need anything. We love you guys!!
oh she is so cute!!!! doesnt have the same hair the oliver did! awe....
She is so cute! Jason and I are so excited for you! Congratulations!
She's beautiful!! Congratulations to you all! I'm sure Oliver will be a fun big brother to Kenley! She looks like she has the curly hair gene too...how fun!!
She is just beatiful! look at all of her hair. Congratulations!!!!!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmaah!
congrats she is beautiful! makes me want another one!
Shes a cutie! hope you and the baby are doing good! cant wait to give her a squeeze!
She is so cute!!!!!!! I love those cheeks! Can't wait to see some pictures of her with her eyes open! Well I guess she is peeking in the last one.... haha! I'm excited to see her in person!
Oh i love her! She does have some cute cheeks! It makes me baby hungry!!! AHHH
She is beautiful! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Marty and I are so excited for you. She is beautiful. I hope everyone is doing good.
She's precious! Congrats.
Congrats! She is beautiful! So glad that she is here and all is well. Is there anything better than a new little baby? Hope you are recovering and getting some rest!!
Congratulations Alyse and Stefan. I can't wait to actually hold her. Love her name!!
Congrats!! Did you deliver at Timp again?
Post a Comment