So here is the deal for those of you who did'nt know we are having another BABY!!! Which is why there have'nt been any updates, pretty much at the last update not too long after we found out and I have felt like straight crap!!! so sorry for those of you who would like an update on our facinating lives I appologize. Anyways on fun exciting note we found out what we are having. And well much to our surprise and thanks to little miss Ellies prayers we are having a GIRL!!! crazy!!! little Oliver is going to have a little sis! What who new Stefan would ever have a daughter!!! I dont think he ever thought he would, hes feeling a little nervous about it. Stay tuned for more updates we'll try to do better!!!(just a side note our little muffin is due March 7th and we found out early just over 16 weeks we will have another Oct 15th!!!)
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

18 comments:
Yay! Yay! Yay! We couldn't be happier for you!
Wahoo I'm so excited for you! Tell Stefan you are going to be broke from here out! Girl STuff is The FUNNEST!
YaY!
And yes, Ellie was praying HARD! She did cartwheels all afternoon and wants to know if we are going to have a party. Apparently she believes girls come with parties... She didn't even blink when asking about having one. Like it should be expected!
We are soooo happy for you guys and I'm excited to finally have Bandley niece!
Woot! Woot!
Oh my heck!!! YAY!!!! I can't believe it, this is great news! I am so happy for you guys!!! Are you still working? Are you still seeing Dr. Judd? It's been so long since I have talked to you.
Wow!!!! Congratulations to you!
i heard! and i assumed that's why you were not blogging. i've sort of put mine on hold too. life is crazy fun with 2 kids, and i love it! good luck-- i hope everything goes well. by the way, soph is having another girl at the beginning of january. they are naming her lucy rebecca. cute huh.
Congrats. We are excited for you!
oh i can't believe it. Congratulations, thanks to jean she will have alot of cute shoes!
awwww Congrats!! That's so exciting! They will be pretty close in age won't they then? Well I hope you are feeling better now I'm so excited for you! And it's a girl?....awwwww!
CONGRATS!! Girl's are so much fun! =]
yeah! I heard that you were expecting, that will be so fun to have a girl. We love girlies!!! I lost your phone # and need to chat with you! Call me sometime or send me an email with your # and I will call you. 494-9996. tifftranchell@hotmail.com
Congrats!!!!
Hey you guys !! I am so excited for you, I hope you feel better soon!! And a little girl, What would be awesome is if she is Stefan, no Bonnett genes like little Ollie :)
I hope your baby girl has long eyelashes and curly hair like Oliver! Cute! That's funny Stefan is nervous....haha! Well if we're having a little girl we know she's taken care of on the Bonnett side for a friend!
Congrats, that's so exciting. I'm so jealous. I want another so BAD.
Natalie
Good work uno.
you need to do some more updates. i know i hear it all at work, but you need to update!!!!
Alyse is that really you? It is Lisa (Peterson) Robertson, how the heck are you? Congrats on having another baby, it has been awhile since I have ran into you. I was messing around and looking at peoples blogs and somehow I came across yours. Anyway, I just thought I would say hi!
Congrats! How great!
Hey!
I am going private with my blog, so email me your email address so I can invite you to look at it!
meri@landmarkexcavating.com
Post a Comment