




Oli is so cute! I Put this Santa hat on him that his uncle Chris wore home from the hospital when he was a baby and it is a bit small for Oli. He wasnt too happy until Aunt Nikki came in the room and he was so excited to see her it was so cute I was excited to get the fun picture.
Monday, December 17, 2007
HO! HO! HO!
Posted by Bandley Family at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love him!! It was so fun to see him get so happy when I got there.
what a cute santa!
Oh he's getting so big! I can't stand it. I just love him. That picture of him smiling is the best!
Hi Alyse!
he's so cute I can't believe how quickly they grow! I just wanted to wish you a merry christmas! Oliver is sitting in the same jumparoo that Adam got for Christmas...so fun!
Post a Comment