Saturday, October 27, 2007

Our Stinky little skunk!! this was his first preview before halloween at the Millers cabin. Oliver wore the entire costume for the first time not sure how much he liked it but i loved it!! Halloween is much more fun with kids thats for sure. We put on his tights and onsie before we left and he didnt like his tights he was trying to squirm out of it and i assured him it was normal for him to not like tights and he would never have to do it again!!( he is really cute in tights! Ha
Ha)

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Yes he definitely is adorable in those tights! I love the costume! You said it was cute but I didn't realize how cute! Love the little sKunk!

Hillary said...

What a cute little stinker! I can't wait to see him on Halloween.

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.